Thai Crab Fishcakes
160 calories, 0.7% fat
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 12 minutes
2 large baking potatoes
1 x 200g can dressed crab meat
4 baby leeks, finely sliced
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1 tsp Thai seasoning or paste
150ml 2% fat Greek yogurt
2 tbsps sweet chilli sauce
freshly ground black pepper
1. Grate the raw potatoes onto a clean tea towel, then squeeze out the starches.
2. Place the grated potato in a mixing bowl and add the crab meat, leeks, herbs and Thai seasoning or paste, mixing well.
3. Divide the mixture into 4, then mould each portion into a ball.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan and lightly spray with oil spray.
5. Add the potato cakes and flatten them with a spatula.
6. Cook gently for 12 minutes, turning them over every 3-4 minutes.
7. Mix together the yogurt and chilli sauce.
8. Add the black pepper to taste.
Serve the crab cakes